Last week I was all I'm back on the blogging bandwagon and then whaddya know, life laughed in my face and said not so much sucker.
I guess I honestly don't have all that much to blog about, in fact I'll tell you such things now.
I wouldn't blog about another ear infection because no one wants to hear about that. No one wants to hear about the 5pm run to the walk in, where Emmie screamed bloody murder when the nurse weighed her because she was pretty sure we were at the chiropractor again and someone was going to crack her up.
And then I won't discuss the ENT, my baby needs tubes, referral because even I don't want to hear that the first available appointment is in JANUARY. That's like 3 ear infections away. I even tried Catalyst and they're booked out until Christmas. Seriously.
And I won't talk about Daylight Savings seriously messing with our lives. 5am is just too early for anything to happen. The schedule is back in order, but it took me withholding the bottle until 6am to make that work.
And while I'm not talking about waking up too early, I won't talk about bedtime routines down the drain either. Is it okay to let this kid cry it out when she's all ear infected up? Is that just mean? Or do we all just suck it up?
And then I won't blog about the GD car seat that needs to be installed but two college educated adults can't figure out how the eff to install it. Cheeseandrice it can't be this hard.
And of course I won't even think about discussing Saturday night. We were super stoked to leave the babe with one of my fave gals from daycare...I mean how awesome that your kid reaches out with open arms when the sitter arrives... and then two sips into our drinks we got the call that Emmie went to sleep and then five minutes later sat up and puked in her crib. Areyoufreakingkiddingme, we'llberighthome...pleasepleaseoffertobabysitagain!
And that's where I've been this week, obviously nothing to blog about.
No comments:
Post a Comment