11.27.2011

deja vu?

Sometimes I sit down to write a post and I can't remember if I've already written it. I tend to think in blog form at times and my mind wanders and now...I can't remember if the words wandered on to the internet or not.

So, if I've already written this one, just humor me and read it again. Nod your head and smile, like if your mom was retelling a story for the umteenth time...no, not you mom, you wouldn't ever do that.

Okay the internet. I cannot imagine what I would do without it...the Googling, the Pinning, the Facebooking. All this random information right at my fingertips.  Like a while back I was in charge of bringing fruit and dip to a gathering. But I was too lazy to go out and buy the ingredients for the dip I normally make. So, I took inventory and I had sour cream. Then I took to the internet and found a phenom recipe for dip: sour cream, honey and cinnamon. Amazeballs.

So I again took the internet when my necklace was looking kinda dingy. First I found on the jewelry store's website that my necklace was sterling silver...didn't know that, just assumed it was white gold, hence the tarnishing I suppose. So then I searched for at home silver jewelry cleaner.

Tin foil + baking soda, add jewelry and boiling water = super clean sparkling necklace! Omgeez.

Before:


After:

No comments:

Post a Comment