The shower was all about the baby mama and the details. From hand sewn button napkin holders to personalized straws...I think we could start our own party planning business. With Kristi busy hosting the party at her house, I was in charge of paper goods...thank god I finally grew up and bought that printer.
And instead of playing games, we opted for making onesies for the baby! We had just enough wine to get the creativity flowing.
The grey and white straws set the theme for the party and the yellow personalized flags helped us keep straight the Kristi, Kristy, Kristin, Kris and Kelsey. Seriously. The Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail matched perfectly...and tasted like a dream.
Thank you to our friends who helped with the food - it tasted as amazing as it looks (with Laura and Tim's baby pictures framed above)! Lemon trifle, prosciutto wrapped asparagus, pimiento sandwiches, caprese sticks, cucumber bites, cheeses and mini cupcakes.
Here are Kristi's handmade napkin rings made of grey felt and super cute buttons! Also, we used Laura's favorite childhood book , Fox & the Hound, as the the guestbook.
Oh and here's the invitation...just because I thought it was pretty dang cute. (I changed the address for the internet creeps.)

Gosh you are creative Kels!
ReplyDelete