Let me explain the on-call bit for a non-doctor. The “super duper important” customers that Andy helps sometimes need assistance on the weekend and in the two years Andy has worked at Microsoft, I think he’s actually helped someone twice on the weekend. So basically, he just hangs out with an extra cell phone in his pocket all weekend.
Now, let me say that Andy being on call is a huge WIN WIN for me! I know, it sucks maybe having to work on the weekend, but Andy can’t even commit to a round of golf when he’s on call. I’m totally selfish, I know, but having him stuck at home for the weekend isn’t so bad in my eyes!
The past two weekends of being on-call have proved successful for Project Nursery. Andy primed and put up the wainscoting in the baby’s room. And today we finished it up with nice coat of gleaming white paint.
It looks a little silly now without the chair rail, but that will be installed after we paint the rest of the room. And that will be done when we decide on a paint color. And that will be done once we find bedding. And that will be done once we figure out what we’re having!
So until then, 90% complete will do!
*I know, close ups will be so much cooler once I get a new camera!
LOVE! Cant wait to see the finished project! Way to go, Andy!
ReplyDeleteKels! Love the wainscoting - looks so great! Can't wait to see it in person ... especially when the furniture arrives!
ReplyDelete