I don’t really…but that song has been stuck in my head all week. Well the first part is a lie, I think we’d all want to be billionaires if we had the option. Note to self: work on becoming a billionaire.
Travie McCoy - Billionaire
I’ve been on a bit of a blogging hiatus this week…and let me tell you, it feels amazing. Not having to think of a quipy one liner, not whipping out the camera to take a photo of everything or anything that might prove funny at some point, and of course this also means Tucker hasn’t been acting up which is always great.
But now, the guilt is setting in. Not that I’m leaving a massive amount of people lying in wait for my next post…but hopefully there are a handful of you I can entertain and I made a commitment to blogging so damnit, I’m going to blog…whether or not there’s a story to tell.
And sadly, I have no story to tell. It’s been project central at the Fellows’ – I’ll post some pics once they’re completed. Andy’s working super hard in the garage and I’m diligently surfing the internet. Do you know how much baby stuff is out there? Good lord it’s insane. So obviously, I’ve got my own work to do. And my Gap card is offering triple points right now…so I have to maximize that, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment