It was a fun filled 4th of July weekend for the Fellows – and by weekend I mean just that – Andy and I both had to work Monday. I mean honestly, who has to work the day after the 4th of July? So sad.
Saturday morning we packed up and headed to the Deere’s cabin on Cass Lake. The Natwicks were already there to get the party started. It was a beautiful day on the lake so we took out the pontoon and soaked in the sun. Well, that’s a lie. I’m a really big talker when it comes to the sun…I got too hot within a couple of hours and sat in the shade the rest of day. I’m nervous about burning this bun in the oven!
Tucker got to spend the weekend at the lake too – he made a new buddy, Boone. They fetched the ball a hundred times, or however long the biggest sucker would stand there and throw it.
We had an awesome fish fry and then Josh tried for hours, literally, to get the UFC fight. It’s a you had to be there kind of story, but trust me when I say he kept us fully entertained while on the phone with customer service (yes there were a few cocktails involved).
And of course there was Olivia to amuse us for hours. She hammed it up for the camera and hung out with the big kids all weekend. She was also very concerned with Tucker’s whereabouts throughout the weekend …because he was usually in a time out.
No comments:
Post a Comment