So we all know the besides missing the hubby this week, my least favorite part about his absence is being a single mom to Tucker. He’s just such a rascal and if the shock collar isn’t on, he knows he could get away with murder – because mom can’t wrestle his 90lb ass to the ground and give him the beat down he deserves.
It started with the muffin and I'm still holding a grudge.
Wednesday, I knew this dog needed some exercise so I got home from work and made some pre-walk toast. Butter, cinnamon and sugar. Yum. I went to the bedroom to get changed into walking clothes and within seconds I heard clanking on the counter. I returned to the kitchen to see a half eaten stick of butter and the happiest dog ever. Again, what a dick.
We went on a walk, I figured he had to get some energy out his system. Then I had to stop over to Dave and Kristy’s for a minute, so in the kennel Tucker went. I wasn’t going to risk it. I did however figure out how to bungee his kennel with just one cord, I was a genius.
I came home to find MacGyver out of his kennel and his small bungee chewed to shreds. Seriously, he is the Houdini of kennel escape and why is my dog smarter than I?
And now it’s Tucker 3, me 0. And really it should be Tucker 3, me -1 because you know that rubber bungee is coming out one way or another. FML.
No comments:
Post a Comment