Friday morning we dropped Tuck off at the kennel and headed off to the cities!
As we settled in for the drive, we decided to play our favorite new car game: Andy plays DJ with 2000+ songs on his Zune and tries to find ONE that I like. Clearly Andy and I have very different taste in music. I like something I can shake my ass to; Andy likes something with a great guitar solo. While Andy can tolerate what he refers to as my “shitastic” tunes, listening to his music makes my ears bleed.
We found one winner, I Need a Dollar by Aloe Blacc.
We hit up the Outlet Mall, Arbor Lakes and had some dinner. We of course wanted to go to PF Changs for dinner…but there was a 3 hour wait…um, I don’t think so Chang. We also ran into Liz and the fam just getting back from their Mexico vaca, also bummed by the Chang wait.
Saturday was more shopping, and being Easter weekend, we were not the only ones. Every store I went to there was a line for the dressing room or a line to check out. Um, not something I’m accustomed to while frequenting West Acres.
Saturday night it was time for Chelsea! Our seats were pretty great and the show was even better. Josh Wolf, her opening act was hilarious. And Chelsea was of course pure entertainment. Our seating was only a bit awkward due to the two lesbians next to me. One of whom was obviously dragged to the show against her will and did not laugh throughout the entire show. And on Andy’s side, was one of the only black people in the audience. So…do you laugh when Chelsea is making fun of lesbians and black people?
What…a predicament!
How would you handle it if you were sitting next to me and she made fun of redheads and our propensity to melanoma?
ReplyDelete