4.10.2010

4 oh 9, 2010

Yesterday was Andy's 30th birthday! (Old balls, I know.)

Andy thought we were having a few people over - but little did he know I had a bigger party planned.  As the "regular" Fargo crew arrived, we chatted, had some cocktails and I paced around the house waiting for others to arrive!  And then other friends started to trickle in.  Friends that said they were busy this weekend, friends that journeyed in from Minneapolis and Devils Lake.

Andy was super surprised and grinning ear to ear.

Then we went outside and I showed Andy there was a party bus waiting in front of our house. To which he replied, "hmm a party bus, wonder whose that is?" Um, it's YOURS dear.  I didn't realize how gullible my hubby was!

Needless to say it was a very fun filled night.

I thought being in an older age bracket would mean the bus would be pretty tame. Like, take us to a few respectable bars, have some drinks on the way, deliver us home at a respectable hour.

Well, I was very wrong.  We had a friend that passed out before the 2nd bar (10:30pm), we had a friend throw up IN the 2nd bar (11pm), we had a friend pass out on the way to the 3rd bar, and they just kept dropping like flies!  What amateurs!

Oh to act like you're 21 again!  And the second best part to any great night out; the texts, phone calls and drop bys to reminisce on the evening...and looking back on the camera to see what all went down.

Trying to round up 27 people to get on a bus, not easy.


 
One of the 17 times the song Shots Shots Shots was played on the bus...
and each time, better than the one before.


Hill, Toddy and Uncle Larson

Trisha, Kristi, Laura, Betsy and Kristin at the 3 Lyons Pub

Classic phone booth photo op.
Alicia, Erin and Kristin


The Natwicks enjoying a little HoDo time.


And the Fellows.
(Fun Andy calming down just enough to take a photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment