1.02.2010

B-I-N-G-O



The Fellows (and Alicia) decided to start the new year off in a super classy way...playing Bingo in a dive bar in West Fargo. The M&J Saloon...where a Bingo card was $1, a round of Caesars and chasers was $10.05 and the gal next to me was missing her two front teeth.

After playing Bingo for a good 5 hours and Alicia being the only winner of the group, we decided to do the responsible thing and call my parents for a ride home. Once Mom and Dad arrived to drive their nearing 30 daughter, husband and friend home - we thought going to another bar was a better idea. Parents, real impressed I'm sure.

We opted for Mr Gs...it was dead but we had some drinks, played some pool and got "fun Andy" onto the dance floor. All in all it was a great way to bring in the New Year.





What didn't make the blog:

I was awake until 5am because I had a shot made with an energy drink.
I spilled a drink on myself which made its way to my toes via my tall boots.
That gal with no teeth was giving sex tips.


3 comments:

  1. That sounds like it was the best night ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you got the toothless lady's number right? I feel like her and I should be bff's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Andy at Mr.G's!? Oh I wish I could have been there...

    ReplyDelete