1.01.2010

This Blog's for you Alicia.

Yes that’s right, ask and ye shall receive. Alicia has been requesting a blog for quite some time…so I figured 2010 is a good place to start. (You better leave a comment so I know you’re at least reading it.)

I’m not exactly sure what this blog will be about either…but I do know there will be some stories about my Marley-like dog Tucker, my entertaining husband, and life in general I guess. (Trust me, I realize my life isn't that interesting, but sometimes it's routine life that is the most entertaining.)

There is sure to be some sarcasm, maybe a recipe or where I found the latest greatest deal. I’m also open to suggestions!

2010 - full of hope and happiness.

2 comments:

  1. So fun Kels! It looks great and I am excited you started a blog!! 2010 is going to be awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertaining husband? Paco? Andy? Andy Fellows? Andrew William Fellows? Tuckers Dad? Wow..

    ReplyDelete