These toes.
After a little mommy mani pedi, they are looking like cute baby girl toes again.
And that color? Lucky Lucky Lavender.
Remember that color? The one that I wore throughout my first IVF journey and pregnancy? Yeah, that one.
Now on these sweet toddler toes.
Lately, life has been a bit chaotic. From work to home, it's easy to get caught up in the day to day frustrations of life. The dinners that go untouched by little toddler hands, only to end up hungry and whining for a snack an hour later. (And if she is touching the food it's likely being dunked in her milk.) The limp noodle body that isn't interested in getting dressed in the morning. The outfit that isn't quite right because she didn't pick it out herself and now she's crying hysterically. Or that outfit that she's happy to wear because she picked it out herself and it shows in the striped shirt, polka dotted skirt, Halloween socks with Keens and headband. And the bedtime. Oh thank God we got that under control because I was about to lose it.
So these Lucky Lucky Lavender toes are exactly what I needed. To bring me back. Back to cherishing every minute. Back to taking in her toddlerhood and all the craziness that goes along with it. Back to remembering just how Lucky Lucky I am.
So these Lucky Lucky Lavender toes are exactly what I needed. To bring me back. Back to cherishing every minute. Back to taking in her toddlerhood and all the craziness that goes along with it. Back to remembering just how Lucky Lucky I am.

Love this post!
ReplyDeleteElsie