I made my first outing today...ALONE. No hubby and no baby. With the c-section delivery I am not supposed to drive for 2 weeks (or 6, I can't remember...oops). The last time I was in the driver's seat my belly was touching the steering wheel and my maternity pants were cutting off circulation.
I thought I was going to the mall but changed my mind when I saw the sea of cars, people and chaos. So I hit up trusty Old Navy instead. It was great to get out and just wander around. When I shop with Andy there is no wandering allowed, we get in and get out. No fun!
So I bought some random stuff and made my way home...it's pretty great to open the door to a home as warm as an oven with hubby rocking baby girl.
Shopping is good, but home is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment