I checked my fave blogs this morning and there were no new posts...and I thought, I'm in the clear...I don't need to keep up with no Kardashians today. And then *wham* after dinner there were a zillion new posts. Damnit.
So here I go. Pardon the randomness.
I'm not interested in being productive today, okay I'm interested in it, it's just not happening for me. I did shower however, so that was pretty productive on my new scale of productivity. I'd blame parenthood for my lack of motivation, but when your kid takes a five hour day nap you can't blame her for much.
I'm in the middle of turning my other blog into a book and it's basically all consuming. I thought I'd be able to push a button and instantly order up my blog in a kickass hard cover version, but it's taking a lot more than that unfortunately. So, if I'm not napping or nursing or not cleaning, I'm editing my bookblog.
But anyways...I think we all know that 2010 kicked some serious ass! I believe I did other things than produce a child, but I have no idea what those things are right now. (Thankfully I have a blog to remind me, huh?!)
So I was also going to modify my blog, put up a new list of resolutions, add some photos...but Emmie and I took a nap on the couch instead...time well spent in my eyes.
And my New Year's Eve: I'm watching Chelsea Lately and waiting for the babe to wake. There's a blizzard outside and though I had no plans of leaving the house, now I have an excuse. (I am a little pissed that our 2nd annual day of slum-bar Bingo is going to be cancelled though...that's the classiest way to ring in the New Year!)
Happy New Year all you ambitious souls...
Look what I made in 2010!
Happy new year! (Yeah, I'm reading blogs on NYE at 8pm. My college self would vomit at my lameness right about now.) Anyway, whatever. So where are you making your blog book? I obviously have my work cut out for me on this project (3.5ish years of blogging?), so I'd love to hear what you're using and how it's going.
ReplyDelete5 hour nap? Straight? In a row?? Me = Jealous. Next you are going to be telling me she is sleeping through the night...
ReplyDelete