11.21.2010

Oh no they di'n't.

You know the mall kiosks that are full of semi random stuff? I can understand...maybe they don't need a whole store devoted to little glass figurines or super cheap you're not even trying bag knockoffs.  But this...this has gone too far!


If you can't tell from my piss poor cell phone photo - that is a ZUBAZ kiosk.  Not funny, nor cool.  And the kicker, they're $30.  Thirty dollars for Zubaz? You've got to be kidding me!  I thought the dude walking around in his Vikings Zubaz was, well, just another Fargoan stuck in another era...but then I realized he was also trying to sell them.

I'm all for vintage, but this is ridic!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Pam and I saw the last night as well. And we gasped before we walked by as fast as we good with our heads down avoiding eye contact. Totally inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete