So, I decided this blog wouldn't be about baby until it had to be...you know, when I had absolutely nothing else to say. Well let's just say that it's happening. You know when the thing that is getting so big in your life...aka...my belly, kinda starts taking over everything thought (and every square inch of your house) and you really have nothing else to discuss? Yep. That's it.
Anyways, I'm having a baby and hopefully that baby will arrive in a nice month or so. I can handle being over due, but I'm not all that interested in it to be quite honest. The showers have been had, the room is done and now we're just waiting while she cooks a little longer.
Andy recently bought himself a new Xbox and Kinect to pass the time. FYI on the Kinect...once you're done playing a game it will replay a little video of you actually playing the game. I was unaware and the little video that popped up of me bowling in sweatpants and ponytail and glasses and HUGE...well, not real impressed and now I'm done with the Kinect.
Thanks for pointing out why we will never have a Kinect. Now I have a solid argument.
ReplyDelete