8.02.2010

Baby Brain or just Bachelorette Brain?

The Bachelorette finale has drained my will to live and blog. Here are some photos:

Friday night at Kim's 30th birthday party.


Saturday was spent in Hawley with the fam, quote of the weekend from little cousin Alex while swimming in the pool: "Kelsey, you look very light colored."  Ah, sad face. And how sad is that I got totally defensive to the comment, at six he didn't really care that I work 40 hours a week...and I can't go to a tanning bed, and really how healthy are those self tanners, and how am I supposed to get a tan just on the weekend when I'm dying of heat stroke and humidity, Alex?!

And Sunday was Phase 2 of project baby room. Closet upgrade! (I wonder how many phases there are going to be!)

The only things cuter than baby girl clothes are little baby hangers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can only imagine how full that closet is going to become!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a good start going on the pinkness! Prepare to take out a second mortgage to pay for all those girl clothes, because I'm pretty sure Vivian has more outfits than Vanna White. For real.

    ReplyDelete