Like Tuesday when I flew through Starbucks with the greatest of ease...not a single person in line. The chick didn't even have time to make stupid small talk. (Does anyone else get really annoyed at the new customer service tactic at the 'Bucks? I mean honestly, you don't care about my day, hell my day hasn't even started yet - so lay off the caffeine, get me my coffee and let's move on). She ran my card, handed me my coffee and I was out. I was even on time to work, which pretty much never happens so it was a good day. With my tall decaf white chocolate mocha in hand I proceeded to conquer the day.
And today, the day of all days at the bank. Well it's a Friday, so that's excellent to begin with. And it's potluck day. Ah, whoever created potlucks is a genius. I wasn't feeling all Betty Crocker this week so spinach dip from Green Mill is what I provided - I think that's a win-win for everyone. And then, the icing on the cake, it's jeans day. We never get to wear jeans at work, gawd we finally were able to stop wearing nylons last summer so why does it surprise me. But everyone is in such a good mood, the outfits are cute as can be and the elastic at the top of my maternity jeans was just made for potluck Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment