Saturday night was the reveal of Operation Sneaky Pete.
Peter, one of myfavorite employees (I like them all equally of course) is leaving for CHINA...yes, the Orient.
Peter, one of my
Jeana, a fellow GCBer and bestie of Peter, planned a surprise Fun Bus party for Peter. And unfortunately it's frowned upon for the boss to get Fun Bus Drunk with her employees, so I had to just meet everyone out for a drink.
Alicia, Pam and I met the kids at the 3 Lyons Pub. We had a terrible waitress, but great nachos, great conversation and great drinks of course. The kids headed off into the night and the old ladies headed home...pretty sure we felt better in the morning though. :)
Pam, Kels, Peter and Alicia
and a little plug for my brother: http://www.thefunbus.net/
Yay! I like this post a lot. I've decided I'm having a welcome back bus (which I'll have Jeana plan) and you'll have to be on the bus since I won't be your employee at that time.
ReplyDelete