1.02.2014

Christmas 2 of 3

While I should be talking about the New Year and describing 2013 in a long drawn out ooh fest, here I am still working on the Christmas post. Let's just say I'm ready for life, namely work to slow down a bit.

On Christmas Eve, it was off to Hawley. Not before I put in a few hours of work though. Yeah, that's right...working on Christmas Eve, call me Scrooge. If you ask Emmie why mom was working, her well rehearsed response was: "because mommy has a good work ethic."

 
 
Color us impressed when we tried to take a picture of the girls and they instead showed us their "booty butts."

 
So many treats...so much excitement.


Just to prove I was at Christmas...because we didn't even get a family picture taken.

So excited about presents.


  
 
Bunco...cousin Lexi was Ethan's partner.

 
With his regular bedtime long since passed, Eth is sporting jammies and a couple dark circles with his paci being the only thing to keep him happy. He was out by the time we hit the drive way...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment