6.25.2013

Cartoon love.

Nothing like no satellite tv due to the crappy weather to get a girl to blog.

Have I mentioned how much I dislike satellite? Well if I haven't...I dislike it. Know what else I dislike? Hail, pounding on my windows for the second time in a week. So here I sit hunkered down under the covers, while the hubby is finishing a beer or two in the clubhouse, praying the kiddos don't wake up to the pelting rain.

Back to the random blogging:

If you follow me on Facebook you already know about my embarrassing confession: While watching Dora the other night...a Father's Day special, I saw Diego's dad for the first time. And I thought to myself, hmmm...Diego's dad is pretty good looking. And then I quickly remembered I was watching a cartoon. Color me embarrassed.

And then as the Facebook post made my hubby laugh out loud last night, I realized why I probably found Diego's dad rather attractive:


Hahahhaaa! For real, how funny is that?

It's Andy...in cartoon format. And that is hilarious.

And given the time on my hands due to the storm and lack of DVR, I was able to pull that photo collage together. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment