We had a fun day of playing and napping and more playing. What else are Sundays for? We all stayed in our jams and didn't get much accomplished, perfect!
We put together the big bouncy activity chair. The upstairs is slowly being consumed by all things baby. I guess it was bound to happen. And all of those baby items are right at Tucker level...exciting for him, not so great for the kid. I'm pretty sure Emmie's first word will be TUCKERNO! And I just need to get over the fact that they're going to probably lick the same toys for the next few years. Poor kid.
And who doesn't love a sleeping baby? I know I do. It's amazing what can be done in even an hour long nap - provided you use that nap to actually do things and not get sucked into the time warp that is the internet.
And you know how they say there are no dumb questions? Well, Andy proved that phrase wrong this afternoon by saying "she's been sleeping for a while now, do you think we should wake her up?" Seriously. Seriously?! I'm pretty sure my answer had extensive profanity and ended in "if you touch her I'll stab you."
YAY! so glad the tears are gone! that sleeping baby sure is precious! i think i need to pay a visit soon, that little girl is growing waaaay too fast!
ReplyDeleteps. I *hope* her first word is tuckerno. I only hope it comes out as Tuckerno and not leading with any other specific letter of the alphabet. ;)