I adapt well, but I don't have to like it.
Case in point this week. I've been in meetings all week. You know when you get your first big girl job in the real world and it's so cool to add a meeting to your calendar and then six years later the meetings generally lose their sparkly excitement? That's where I'm at right now. Meetings aren't cool. They're a pain in my ass. And totally mess up my routine.
These meetings aren't even held at my office, I spend the day (starting at 7am btw...umm...it's still nighttime, why am I driving to work?) at the Hilton with absolutely no routine I'm used to - aka get to work, check my email, check my favorite blogs, have a bagel, you know...really ease into my day.
I feel so out of sorts.
Thank god I took Friday and Monday off huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment