6.07.2010

1/2 Year in Review

Wow! Where did the first half of this year go? I suppose it’s time do a little assessment of how the 2010 resolutions are coming.

1. Start blog. Check. Actually, I started two!

2. Keep blogging. Check. I’m trying to stay on top of the blog scene. I don’t always have the most entertaining stories to report, but I try.

3. Tip more. That’s a work in progress. Again, trying to figure out the tipping on take out situation. I mean, car side to go, definitely. But when I have to walk in and my food is waiting at the bar, I don’t know.

4. Stop saying I’m tired. It worked for a while and then I fell off the bandwagon. But I’ll try harder now, no caffeine is tricky.

5. Finish the project I started over two years ago. If you didn’t know the project, that would be project baby. And with 14 weeks under my belt – I’m definitely on my way!

So that is my half year in review, I hope the rest of the year brings more miracles and much happiness!

*This is going to remain my “non-baby” blog…until well, life excitingly becomes baby. If you’d like the link to my other blog that will have all the baby details, bump photos etc. just send me a message!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'd say you've done quite nicely on your New Years Resolutions. How did the doc go today? I'm assuming well as you are now at week 14!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kristy on doing well with your resolutions, kudos! I won't tell you where Im at with mine:( We'll jus say I'm a litlle off?!? Whatta surprise, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH if you think of a good way to not be tired - let me know, my sister is suffering immensely from this...

    ReplyDelete